What You'll Get
Some things you just don’t want to miss, like a concert by your favorite band or the part of the news where they say why they’re showing your picture. Don’t miss a beat with this deal.
- $25 for one G-Pass to the K-EARTH 101 Boogie Bash with KC & The Sunshine Band (up to a $53 value)
- When: Friday, October 25, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Hollywood Palladium
- Section: standing-room general admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.<p>
K-EARTH 101 Boogie Bash with KC & The Sunshine Band
- What it is: classic-rock station K-EARTH’s disco-themed Halloween blowout
- What’s so scary about it: nothing really, unless you’re afraid of gettin’ down
- What to wear: bell bottoms, leisure suits, catsuits, hot pants, platform shoes, polyester, a cardboard cutout of John Travolta
- What KC & The Sunshine Band’s best known for: writing “That’s the Way (I Like It)” and “Shake Your Booty”; befuddling Foot Locker employees when customers ask for “boogie shoes”
- Number of movie dance scenes their music has fueled: more than 200
- Current band leader: same as their original band leader—Harry “KC” Wayne Casey
- Number of people in the current lineup: 14
- Who those people are: three vocalists, two percussionists, one keyboard player, one guitarist, one bassist, four horn players, and two dancers
- Other disco acts you might hear: The Village People and Donna Summer, as channeled by costumed tribute act The Boogie Knights<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 26, 2013. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Hollywood Palladium on 10/25. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Hollywood Palladium
On Halloween 1940, hundreds of couples clad in suits and cocktail gowns flooded into a brand-new concert hall. Bas-relief pillars and crushed-velvet curtains flanked a bandstand that today would seem comically small, its curves echoed in a series of sweeping, backlit circles rippling across the ceiling and ending in a wrap-around balcony where guests could look down on the sea of elegantly coiffed heads. But most importantly, there was lots and lots of room to dance.
That’s remained true in the many decades since the Hollywood Palladium’s grand opening. Over the years, the venue has hosted everyone from Black Flag and The Ramones to The Offspring and Jay-Z, and though a flashy modern light and video system now fills the stage, it still looks out on a massive dance floor lit by anachronistic chandeliers. Of course, guests might well guess at this blend of modern spectacle and old-school panache just from the venue’s façade, whose enormous neon letters tower above the marquee’s list of the big names on deck that week.