What You'll Get
- $35 for two tickets for mezzanine seating (up to $70 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Keb’ Mo’ Band
- His Sound: gusty guitar playing, impassioned vocals, and post-modern style that fuses Delta blues with folk, jazz, and pop
- For Fans Of: Robert Johnson, B.B. King, Buddy Guy
- Where to Begin: Check out Keb’s acclaimed 1994 debut, or delve into his latest Grammy-nominated album, BLUESAmericana.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 18, 2016. Limit 4/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Jorgensen Center for the Performing Arts
Since opening its doors in 1955, Jorgensen Center for the Performing Arts has attracted arts attenders from across the Northeast. The reason is clear: a short hop, skip, and a jump from the garage and you're immersed in the center's robust programming, which places special emphasis on top quality entertainment, as well as music, dance, and comedy from all corners of the globe. Yo-Yo Ma, Wynton Marsalis, and Jon Stewart have all commanded the attention of auditors tucked into more than 2,300 seats. Things get more intimate for the venue's Cabaret Series, which won Connecticut Magazine's Best Cabaret award. During these nights, the space takes on a cozy nightclub ambiance thanks to candlelit tables and a variety of acts, from acclaimed pianists to improv troupes.