- $15 for one ticket to Keb’ Mo’ (up to $44.50 value)
- When: Thursday, June 18, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Count Basie Theatre
- Seating: balcony
- Door time:
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- His Sound: gusty guitar playing, impassioned vocals, and post-modern style that fuses Delta blues with folk, jazz, and pop
- For Fans Of: Robert Johnson, B.B. King, Buddy Guy
- Where to Begin: Check out Keb’s acclaimed 1994 debut, or delve into his latest Grammy-nominated album, BLUESAmericana
Count Basie Theatre
Upon entering the Count Basie Theatre, guests may feel as though they’ve slipped through a crack in time and ended up in the early 1900s. Opulent marble staircases and gold details grab the eyes of visitors, recalling the decadence of Hollywood’s history and gently pulling them to the auditorium. There, the acoustically pleasing construction wins out as sound spreads and funnels through a sunburst dome embellished with a dangling chandelier. Since opening in 1926, the Count Basie has earned numerous accolades, including a nod from Pollstar magazine, which listed it as one of the Top 100 Worldwide Theatre Venues.