- $40 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 201–204, rows AAA–JJJ (up to $72.20 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Shinedown: These hard rockers are known for infusing post-grunge distortion with pristine melody, as evidenced by the intro to the 2003 chart-topper “Fly from the Inside.” Their latest album, 2015’s Threat to Survival, showcases the same musical marriage that made them household names thanks to singles “Cut the Cord” and “State Of My Head.”
- 3 Doors Down: A no-frills anthem machine of distorted guitars, thick bass lines, dynamic drumming, and unfiltered vocals, this act behind “Kryptonite,” “Loser,” and “While We’re Young” plugs back into their anthemic rock roots after a successful acoustic tour.
- Collective Soul: This Georgia post-grunge act tears into hits such as “Shine,” “The World I Know” and “December” plus singles from 2015’s See What You Started by Continuing. They might even crack into a few not-yet-heard tracks from their forthcoming tenth studio album.
- Adelitas Way: With a taut alt-metal sound that makes listeners want to wrestle near a crime scene, this Vegas quartet’s breakout single, “Invincible,” found its way onto the CSI Miami finale and became the theme for WWE Superstars; recently they’ve toured with the likes of Guns ‘N Roses, Creed, and Godsmack.
- Drowning Pool: Featured on the soundtrack to Saw III, Drowning Pool topped the hard-rock charts with “Bodies,” “37 Stitches,” and “Stand Up.”
- Also Appearing: Sixx:A.M. | Stitched Up Heart | Shaman’s Harvest