- $30 for seating in rows 14–25 (up to $60 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Keith Sweat and Silk
- Number of decades Keith has been crooning: four
- Number of albums he’s put out in that time: nearly 20, including three greatest-hits collections
- Hits you’ve heard: the ’90s jam “Twisted,” featuring female trio Kut Klose, “I Want Her,” and the dance-friendly “Make You Sweat”
- Song you should hear: the sultry holiday jam “Be Your Santa Claus”
- VH1-related honor: “Twisted” made the cut on their 40 Greatest R&B Songs of the ’90s list
- The sound he helped innovate: New Jack Swing
- Jobs he held before his singing career launched: mailroom clerk, brokerage assistant at the NYSE, stock boy at Macy’s, child
- What he’s been up to lately: making 2011’s In the Morning, as well as snagging a Soul Train Lifetime Achievement Award
- Where you first heard Silk: the Atlanta R&B act burst onto the scene in 1992 with their double-platinum album, Lose Control
- Hits that soon quickened pulses everywhere: “Freak Me,” “Lose Control,” “Happy Days”
- Who discovered them: some guy called Keith Sweat
- What’s new: in 2015 the original quintet released “Love 4 U 2 Like Me,” their first single in 10 years
Celebrity Theatre's distinctive in-the-round construction keeps show-goers close to the action, with no seat more than 70 feet from the performers. The slowly rotating stage ensures each audience member can bask in singers' flashing smiles and search the backs of their heads for bonus flashing smiles.