What You'll Get
- $30 for one B-ring ticket (rows 14–25) (up to $50 value)
- View the seating chart
- Number of decades Keith has been crooning: four
- Number of albums he’s put out in that time: nearly 20, including three greatest-hits collections
- Hits you’ve heard: the ’90s jam “Twisted,” featuring female trio Kut Klose, “I Want Her,” and the dance-friendly “Make You Sweat”
- Song you should hear: the sultry holiday jam “Be Your Santa Claus”
- VH1-related honor: “Twisted” made the cut on their 40 Greatest R&B Songs of the ’90s list
- The sound he helped innovate: New Jack Swing
- Jobs he held before his singing career launched: mailroom clerk, brokerage assistant at the NYSE, stock boy at Macy’s, child
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 20, 2017. Redeem starting 2/18 at noon for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Celebrity Theatre
Celebrity Theatre's distinctive in-the-round construction keeps show-goers close to the action, with no seat more than 70 feet from the performers. The slowly rotating stage ensures each audience member can bask in singers' flashing smiles and search the backs of their heads for bonus flashing smiles.