What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Magic City Music Fest, starting from $48
- Seating: section 10U–23U
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Magic City Music Fest
- Keith Sweat: This innovator of New Jack Swing has been crooning his sultry brand of R&B for nearly four decades on hits such as “I Want Her,” “Make You Sweat,” and “Twisted,” the last of which landed on VH1’s 40 Greatest R&B Songs of the ’90s.
- En Vogue: One of the most successful female groups of all time, the “funky divas” scored seven Grammy nominations, seven MTV Video Music Awards, and three Soul Train Awards for timeless hits such as “Hold On,” “Free Your Mind,” and “Whatta Man.”
- Doug E. Fresh: pioneer of beatboxing who filled his résumé by originating the club chant “Heyyyyyyy, YO!…I-iiiiight” in the hit “I-ight”
- E.U.: Also known as Experience Unlimited, this go-go/funk band saw their biggest hit with 1988’s “Da Butt,” which appeared on the soundtrack for Spike Lee’s School Daze.
The Fine Print