What You'll Get
- $59 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in sections 204–205 or 237–238 (up to $84 value)
- $75 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in sections 103–104 or 137–138 (up to $100.46 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Cincinnati R&B Festival
- Keith Sweat: This innovator of New Jack Swing has been crooning his sultry brand of R&B for nearly four decades on hits such as “I Want Her,” “Make You Sweat,” and “Twisted,” the last of which landed on VH1’s 40 Greatest R&B Songs of the ’90s
- K-Ci & JoJo: Former members of ’90s R&B group Jodeci, these brothers have racked up three Grammy nominations, one American Music Award for Favorite R&B Band, and one Blockbuster Award for Best R&B Group thanks to their hit “All My Life” and their five feel-good albums.
- 112: Georgia R&B quartet best known for their Grammy-winning background vocals on P. Diddy’s “I’ll Be Missing You,” as well as the hits “Only You,” “Anywhere,” and “Peaches & Cream”
- Next: The Minneapolis R&B trio filled the late ’90s and 2000s with slinky smash hits such as “Butta Love,” “Too Close,” and “Wifey”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 14, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Ticketmaster is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.