What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Keith Sweat, starting from $49
- Seating: A- or B-Front or Rear, or Balcony
- View the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Keith Sweat: Last Forever
- Number of decades Keith has been crooning: four
- Number of albums he’s put out in that time: nearly 20, including three greatest-hits collections
- Hits you’ve heard: the ’90s jam “Twisted,” featuring female trio Kut Klose, “I Want Her,” and the dance-friendly “Make You Sweat”
- Song you should hear: the sultry holiday jam “Be Your Santa Claus”
- VH1-related honor: “Twisted” made the cut on their 40 Greatest R&B Songs of the ’90s list.
- The sound he helped innovate: New Jack Swing
- Jobs he held before his singing career launched: mailroom clerk, brokerage assistant at the NYSE, stock boy at Macy’s, child
- What he’s been up to lately: making 2016’s Dress to Impress, as well as snagging a Soul Train Lifetime Achievement Award
The Fine Print