- One G-Pass to the Gateway Music Festival with Keith Sweat, Salt-N-Pepa, 112, and Bell Biv DeVoe
- When: Friday, October 2, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Chaifetz Arena
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- $36 for seating in the upper-level ends; or upper-level sides, corners, or ends, sections 207 -211 (up to $61.25 value)
- $44 for seating in the upper-level corners or ends; or upper-level sides or corners, sections 212 - 215 or 203 - 206 (up to $73.90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Gateway Music Festival with Keith Sweat, Salt-N-Pepa, 112, and Bell Biv DeVoe
- Keith Sweat: this innovator of New Jack Swing has been crooning his sultry brand of R&B for nearly four decades on hits such as “I Want Her,” “Make You Sweat,” and “Twisted,” the last of which landed on VH1’s 40 Greatest R&B Songs of the ’90s
- Salt-N-Pepa: nearly three decades after “Push It” made them the first all-female rap group to go platinum, Cheryl James (“Salt”), Sandra Denton (“Pepa”), and Deidra “DJ Spinderella” Roper still know how to dominate a crowd
- 112: Georgia R&B quartet best known for their Grammy-winning background vocals on P. Diddy’s “I’ll Be Missing You,” as well as the hits “Only You,” “Anywhere,” and “Peaches & Cream”
- Bell Biv DeVoe: with the megahit “Poison” from the quadruple platinum-selling album of the same name, this New Edition offshoot skyrocketed to the top of the charts, created a unique mix of hip-hop and funk, and gave exterminators their own theme song
1 S Compton Ave.
Saint Louis, MO 63103