Music is the soundtrack to our lives--from the ballad you slow-danced to at senior prom to the ballad you slowly walked home alone to. Remember the good times with this GrouponLive deal.
- $55 for two tickets to see Keith Sweat & Vivian Green (up to a $122.50 value)
- When: Friday, October 18, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Arena Theatre
- Seating: rows N–O of sections 1–15
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Keith Sweat & Vivian Green
- Number of decades Keith has been crooning: nearly four
- Number of albums he's put out in that time: almost 20, including three greatest hits collections
- Songs you've heard: the '90s hit "Twisted," featuring female trio Kut Klose, "I Want Her," and the dance-friendly "Make You Sweat"
- Song you should hear: the sultry holiday jam "Be Your Santa Claus"
- VH1-related honor: "Twisted" made the cut of their 40 Greatest R&B Songs of the '90s list
- The sound he helped innovate: New Jack Swing
- Jobs he held before his singing career launched: mailroom clerk, brokerage assistant at the NYSE, stock boy at Macy's, child
- Age at which Vivian Green started writing music: 11
- What most other 11-year-olds are doing: 5th grade things, like learning about presidents and campaigning for a future presidency
- Essential tracks: her first single "Emotional Rollercoaster" and "Free As A Bird" from 2012's Remedy
At Arena Theatre, nobody sits farther than 60 feet from the show. Most concertgoers who’ve squinted their ways through major concerts at other venues can attest that the in-the-round seating arrangement and revolving stage are causes for celebration. And the stars have noticed. Since the 1970s, the state-of-the-art venue has attracted a long list of legendary performers including Willie Nelson, Tom Jones, and Aretha Franklin. While their golden vocal chords ring through the stellar acoustics, fans sink into comfy seats, savor a flashy light system, and discard their unnecessary opera glasses.