What You'll Get
- $34 for one G-Pass to see Keith Sweat with Brian McKnight (up to $55.95 value)
- When: Saturday, August 29, at 8 p.m.
- Where: New Jersey Performing Arts Center
- Seating: fourth tier
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Number of decades Keith has been crooning: nearly four
- Number of albums he’s put out in that time: almost 20, including three greatest hits collections
- Songs you’ve heard: the ’90s hit “Twisted,” featuring female trio Kut Klose, “I Want Her,” and the dance-friendly “Make You Sweat”
- Song you should hear: the sultry holiday jam “Be Your Santa Claus”
- VH1-related honor: “Twisted” made the cut of their 40 Greatest R&B Songs of the ’90s list
- The sound he helped innovate: New Jack Swing
- Jobs he held before his singing career launched: mailroom clerk, brokerage assistant at the NYSE, stock boy at Macy’s, child
- What Brian McKnight is known for: singing R&B tunes in a lotion-smooth voice
- Instruments he plays, besides the heartstrings: piano, guitar, drums, bass, trombone, tuba, trumpet, and flugelhorn
- Quintessential Brian McKnight track: “Anytime,” which sold more than 2 million copies and was nominated for a Grammy in 1999
- Equally romantic hits you might hear: “Back at One,” “My Kind of Girl”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 29, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.