What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Kelly Clarkson
- When: Sunday, July 19, at 7 p.m.
- Where: First Niagara Pavilion
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- $30 for rows S–Z of section 6 or 7 or rows P–W of section 5 or 8 (up to $85 value)
- $40 for rows G–M of section 4 or 9 (up to $95.40 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Kelly Clarkson’s honors: four American Music Awards, three Grammys, two Academy of Country Music Awards, one Country Music Association Award
- Her Billboard hits: she’s had 10 in the Top 10, including “Mr. Know It All” and “Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)”
- How Billboard describes her approach to her latest album, Piece by Piece: “Clarkson doubles down on songs that put her skyscraping voice first. And it sounds better than ever”
- Pentatonix’s instruments: just the sounds of their voices—their expert harmonies have helped the quintet rack up nearly 900 million YouTube views and earn a Grammy for their song “Daft Punk”
- Where else you can see them: on the silver screen in 2015’s Pitch Perfect 2
- How you know Eric Hutchinson: from his multiple late-night TV performances and his catchy tunes “Rock & Roll” and “A Little More”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 19, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 7/19 or a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.