- One G-Pass ticket to see Kelly Clarkson with special guest Pentatonix
- When: Thursday, September 10, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Aaron’s Amphitheatre at Lakewood
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- $20 for general-admission lawn (up to $35.25 value)
- $25 for reserved seating in section 202, rows SS–GGG; section 203, rows DDD–JJJ; section 205, rows EEE-JJJ; or section 206, rows NN–CCC (up to $54.25 value)
- $40 for reserved seating in section 201, rows EE–PP; section 202, rows JJ–PP; section 203 or 205, rows QQ–UU; section 204, row VV; section 206, rows FF–KK; or section 207, rows CC–JJ (up to $86.45 value)
- Click here to view the venue map How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Kelly Clarkson with Special Guest Pentatonix
- Kelly Clarkson’s honors: four American Music Awards, three Grammys, two Academy of Country Music Awards, one Country Music Association Award
- Her Billboard hits: she’s had 10 in the Top 10, including “Mr. Know It All” and “Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)”
- How Billboard describes her approach to her latest album, Piece by Piece: “Clarkson doubles down on songs that put her skyscraping voice first. And it sounds better than ever”
- Pentatonix’s instruments: just the sounds of their voices—their expert harmonies have helped the quintet rack up nearly 900 million YouTube views and earn a Grammy for their song “Daft Punk”
- Where else you can see them: on the silver screen in 2015’s Pitch Perfect 2
- How you know Eric Hutchinson: from his multiple late-night TV performances and his catchy tunes “Rock & Roll” and “A Little More”