What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Kelly Clarkson with special guest Pentatonix
- When: Thursday, August 6, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Pepsi Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- $19 for sections 316–328 (up to $37.40 value)
- $25 for sections 332–344, 380, or 302–312 (up to $50.70 value)
- $47 for section 104, 106, 120, or 122 (up to $94.90 value)
- $59 for section 102 or 124 (up to $117.50 value)
- Click here to view the venue map
Kelly Clarkson with Special Guest Pentatonix
- Kelly Clarkson’s honors: four American Music Awards, three Grammys, two Academy of Country Music Awards, one Country Music Association Award
- Her Billboard hits: she’s had 10 in the Top 10, including “Mr. Know It All” and “Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)”
- How Billboard describes her approach to her latest album, Piece by Piece: “Clarkson doubles down on songs that put her skyscraping voice first. And it sounds better than ever”
- Pentatonix’s instruments: just the sounds of their voices—their expert harmonies have helped the quintet rack up nearly 900 million YouTube views and earn a Grammy for their song “Daft Punk”
- Where else you can see them: on the silver screen in 2015’s Pitch Perfect 2
- How you know Eric Hutchinson: from his multiple late-night TV performances and his catchy tunes “Rock & Roll” and “A Little More”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 7, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 8/3 for a ticket at venue will call. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.