What You'll Get
$40 for one G-Pass to each of the following concerts at 7 p.m. (up to $66.50 value)
- Kelly Clarkson with special guest Pentatonix (Sunday, August 23)
- Ariana Grande (Tuesday, September 8)
- Where: Shoreline Amphitheatre
- General-admission lawn
- Door time: 6 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Use this G-Pass at both events. Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Kelly Clarkson with Special Guest Pentatonix
- Kelly Clarkson’s honors: four American Music Awards, three Grammys, two Academy of Country Music Awards, one Country Music Association Award
- Her Billboard hits: she’s had 10 in the Top 10, including “Mr. Know It All” and “Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)”
- How Billboard describes her approach to her latest album, Piece by Piece: “Clarkson doubles down on songs that put her skyscraping voice first. And it sounds better than ever”
- Pentatonix’s instruments: just the sounds of their voices—their expert harmonies have helped the quintet rack up nearly 900 million YouTube views and earn a Grammy for their song “Daft Punk”
- Where else you can see them: on the silver screen in 2015’s Pitch Perfect 2
- How you know Eric Hutchinson: from his multiple late-night TV performances and his catchy tunes “Rock & Roll” and “A Little More”
- When you first met pop star Ariana Grande: after she landed roles on Broadway’s 13; Nickelodeon’s Victorious; and Victorious’s spinoff, Sam & Cat
- How she launched her music career: singing on the soundtrack of Victorious and then releasing her debut album, 2013’s Yours Truly, which pulses with a blend of doo-wop and ’90s R & B
- What Yours Truly did: spawned the Top 10 hit “The Way,” debuted on Billboard 200 in the No. 1 spot, and earned Ariana accolades for her Mariah Carey–like vocal range and whistle register
- Why the Arianators fan base grew in 2014: Ariana released My Everything, and its singles—including “Problem” and “Break Free”—climbed the charts
- Whom she’s collaborated with: Iggy Azalea, Zedd, The Weeknd
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 9, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.