- One ticket to see Kelly Clarkson with special guest Pentatonix
- When: Thursday, August 6, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Pepsi Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $40 for the upper 300 level (up to $50.70 value)
- $57 for the lower 300 level (up to $72.30 value)
- $75 for section 106 or 120 (up to $94.90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Kelly Clarkson with Special Guest Pentatonix
- Kelly Clarkson’s honors: four American Music Awards, three Grammys, two Academy of Country Music Awards, one Country Music Association Award
- Her Billboard hits: she’s had 10 in the Top 10, including “Mr. Know It All” and “Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)”
- How Billboard describes her approach to her latest album, Piece by Piece: “Clarkson doubles down on songs that put her skyscraping voice first. And it sounds better than ever”
- Pentatonix’s instruments: just the sounds of their voices—their expert harmonies have helped the quintet rack up nearly 900 million YouTube views and earn a Grammy for their song “Daft Punk”
- Where else you can see them: on the silver screen in 2015’s Pitch Perfect 2
- How you know Eric Hutchinson: from his multiple late-night TV performances and his catchy tunes “Rock & Roll” and “A Little More”