- One G-Pass to see Kelly Clarkson with special guest Pentatonix
- When: Wednesday, August 12, at 7 p.m.
- Where: KeyArena
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $23 for sections 204–205, 207–209, or 210, rows 9–16 (up to $29.50 value)
- $31 for sections 203–204, 206–208, or 210–211, rows 4–8 (up to $39.50 value)
- $55 for sections 106-107, rows 10-16 (up to $69.50 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $60 for sections 104 or 110, rows 2-8, or sections 106-108, rows 17-27 (up to $69.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Kelly Clarkson with Special Guest Pentatonix
- Kelly Clarkson’s honors: four American Music Awards, three Grammys, two Academy of Country Music Awards, one Country Music Association Award
- Her Billboard hits: she’s had 10 in the Top 10, including “Mr. Know It All” and “Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)”
- How Billboard describes her approach to her latest album, Piece by Piece: “Clarkson doubles down on songs that put her skyscraping voice first. And it sounds better than ever”
- Pentatonix’s instruments: just the sounds of their voices—their expert harmonies have helped the quintet rack up nearly 900 million YouTube views and earn a Grammy for their song “Daft Punk”
- Where else you can see them: on the silver screen in 2015’s Pitch Perfect 2
- How you know Eric Hutchinson: from his multiple late-night TV performances and his catchy tunes “Rock & Roll” and “A Little More”