- $29 for one G-Pass to see Kelly Price, Ginuwine, and Donell Jones (up to $58.90 value)
- When: Saturday, September 20, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Crown Complex
- Seating: rows A–L of balcony sections 301–305
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Kelly Price, Ginuwine, and Donell Jones
- Kelly Price: This powerhouse vocalist and seven-time Grammy nominee got her start backing Mariah Carey on “Fantasy” and elevating Biggie’s “Mo Money, Mo Problems” with her sugary mezzo-soprano croon. She later carved out a solo career that veers from romantic ballads such as “Secret Love” and “As We Lay” to soul-stirring gospel.
- Ginuwine: With a voice as soft and smooth as a waxed mink, this singer/actor/writer/dancer exploded onto the scene with the Timbaland-produced jam “Pony” in 1996, then reigned over the charts with “Differences” and “What Could Have Been.” Lately, “Pony” was featured in Magic Mike and Ginuwine became the “G” of TGT—the new soul supergroup with Tyrese and Tank.
- Donell Jones: In 1999 everyone knew what’s up thanks to Donell’s breakthough #1 hit “You Know What’s Up?” During his performance, expect a set of classics such as “Knocks Me Off My Feet” and “Where I Wanna Be” alongside new tracks from his latest album, Forever.