The slam-dunk is one of the most exhilarating plays in sports, along with the home run and whenever a horse kicks a field goal. See high-flying hoops action with this GrouponLive deal to see the Kennesaw State University men’s basketball team play at the Convocation Center.
$16 for a Game Package for Two ($32 Value)
- Two general-admission tickets for reserved seating in the lower bowl (a $24 value, including all fees)
- Two hot dogs (a $4 value)
- Two sodas (a $4 value)<p>
Choose from the following games:
- Against UNC Charlotte on Sunday, December 16, at 4 p.m.
- Against Florida Gulf Coast University on Monday, December 31, at 5 p.m.
- Against Stetson University on Wednesday, January 2, at 5 p.m.
- Against Mercer University on Saturday, January 5, at 2:30 p.m.
- Against East Tennessee State University on Saturday, January 19, at 2:30 p.m.<p>
Gates open one hour before tip-off.<p>
The Scouting Report
Once again, the Division I Kennesaw State Owls enter the 2012–13 season under the tutelage of second-year head coach Lewis Preston. Earlier this season, senior guard Markeith Cummings became Kennesaw’s all-time leading scorer with 1,693 points, adding to his accolades as the school’s all-time free-throw leader and for his charity work teaching seals to balance basketballs on their snouts.
Though this merchant sometimes offers a discounted price online, this Groupon is still the best deal available.
Kennesaw State University Owls
Established in 1982, Kennesaw State's athletics program first competed in the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics. In the mid-90s, the Owls migrated to the NCAA, where they claimed 7 Division II championships in activities as diverse as men's basketball, cheerleading, and women's soccer. Just as a real owl hones its night vision until it stops stubbing its talons on branches, the school continued its ascent until it joined the Division I Atlantic Sun Conference, netting two national tournament appearances in women's soccer as well as championships in men's track and field and women's cross-country.
94% of 33 customers recommend
“Fun time and great promotion”
“Great family value!”
“Had a great time and would attend again if offered.”