What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Kenny Chesney
- When: Saturday, June 13, at 5 p.m.
- Where: Georgia Dome
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $29 for upper level (up to $56.20 value)
- $71 for mezzanine (up to $110.15 value)
- $99 for lower level (up to $141.70 value)
- $115 for floor (up to $163.90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
**How G-Pass Works:** Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Kenny Chesney: The Big Revival Tour
- Kenny Chesney has racked up: 37 top-five singles, 30 million albums sold, and 6 Country Music Awards
- Title of his newest album: The Big Revival
- Modern references on the lead single, “American Kids”: the Bonnaroo and Burning Man festivals
- Proof that, despite his more timely lyrics, he’s the same beer-drinking good ol’ boy he’s always been: the tailgating anthem “Flora-Bama”
- Old hit he might bring back: “How Forever Feels”
- Hit most likely to convince you not to sell your old John Deere: “She Thinks My Tractor’s Sexy”
- Who else will be there: Eric Church
- His trademark sound: outlaw country rock with intricate bluegrass influences, overlaid with Carolina twang and lyrical specificity
- His latest: The Outsiders, which was 2014’s best-selling country album
- Check out: “Smoke a Little Smoke,” “Love Your Love the Most,” “Talladega”
Also appearing: Brantley Gilbert Chase Rice Old Dominion
About Kenny Chesney
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 13, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Georgia Dome on June 13. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Promo codes not valid with this offer. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.