What You'll Get
- $60 for one G-Pass for section 6 or 7 (rows 11–25) (up to $102.20 value)
- $60 for one G-Pass for section 5 or 8 (rows 10–20) (up to $102.20 value)
- $35 for one G-Pass for section 9 or 12 (rows 10–23) (up to $71.15 value)
- Click to see the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Kenny Chesney: Spread the Love Tour
- Kenny Chesney’s stats: 40+ Top 10 singles, 28 No. 1 singles, 30 million albums sold, and 8 Country Music Entertainer of the Year Awards (four from the CMAs; four from the ACMs)
- Title of his newest album: The Big Revival, which was also the title of his wildly successful 2015 tour (it was called the biggest country music tour of that year thanks to more than $116 million in sales)
- “Flora-Bama”: the tailgating anthem which serves as proof that, despite his more timely lyrics, he’s the same beer-drinking good ol’ boy he’s always been
- Old hit he might bring back: “How Forever Feels”
- Hit most likely to convince you not to sell your old John Deere: “She Thinks My Tractor’s Sexy”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 9, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.