- One G-Pass to see Kenny Chesney
- When: Saturday, June 13, at 5 p.m.
- Where: Georgia Dome
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $29 for sections 301–306, 313–319, or 350–352 (up to $56.20 value)
- $71 for sections 202–214 (up to $110.15 value)
- $99 for sections 101, 110–112, or 140, rows 2–36 (up to $141.70 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
**How G-Pass Works:** Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Kenny Chesney: The Big Revival Tour
- Kenny Chesney has racked up: 37 top-five singles, 30 million albums sold, and 6 Country Music Awards
- Title of his newest album: The Big Revival
- Modern references on the lead single, “American Kids”: the Bonnaroo and Burning Man festivals
- Proof that, despite his more timely lyrics, he’s the same beer-drinking good ol’ boy he’s always been: the tailgating anthem “Flora-Bama”
- Old hit he might bring back: “How Forever Feels”
- Hit most likely to convince you not to sell your old John Deere: “She Thinks My Tractor’s Sexy”
- Who else will be there: Eric Church
- His trademark sound: outlaw country rock with intricate bluegrass influences, overlaid with Carolina twang and lyrical specificity
- His latest: The Outsiders, which was 2014’s best-selling country album
- Check out: “Smoke a Little Smoke,” “Love Your Love the Most,” “Talladega”
- Also appearing: Brantley Gilbert | Chase Rice | Old Dominion