- $25 for one early-discount G-Pass for seating in sections 47-50 and 110-114 (up to $46 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $30 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 47-50 and 110-114 (up to $46 value)
- $50 for one early-discount G-Pass for seating in sections 35-46 (up to $92.10 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $55 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 35-46 (up to $92.10 value)
- $70 for one early-discount G-Pass for seating in sections H, K, L, 3-4, and 31-32 (up to $147.50 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $75 for one G-Pass for seating in sections H, K, L, 3-4, and 31-32 (up to $147.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Kenny Chesney: Spread the Love Tour
- Kenny Chesney’s stats: 40+ Top 10 singles, 28 No. 1 singles, 30 million albums sold, and 8 Country Music Entertainer of the Year Awards (four from the CMAs; four from the ACMs)
- Title of his newest album: The Big Revival, which was also the title of his wildly successful 2015 tour (it was called the biggest country music tour of that year thanks to more than $116 million in sales)
- “Flora-Bama”: the tailgating anthem which serves as proof that, despite his more timely lyrics, he’s the same beer-drinking good ol’ boy he’s always been
- Old hit he might bring back: “How Forever Feels”
- Hit most likely to convince you not to sell your old John Deere: “She Thinks My Tractor’s Sexy”
- Who else will be there: Miranda Lambert, Sam Hunt, and Old Dominion
- How you know Miranda Lambert: The six-time ACM Female Vocalist of the Year and the two-time winner of CMA’s Album of the Year draws success like a magnet thanks to gutsy hits such as “Kerosene,” “Gunpowder & Lead,” and “Somethin’ Bad.” Her latest album, Platinum, also won her a second Grammy Award.
- How you know Sam Hunt: This Grammy-nominated, ACM- and AMA-winning singer-songwriter deftly blends pop and country with what Billboard describes as a “rough, heartthrob voice [that] shines clearly.” The result? Smash hits such as “House Party” and “Leave the Light On.”
- Old Dominion: Straight out of Nashville with a sound that blends contemporary country with rock and hip-hop, this five-piece has been making waves with tracks such as “Break Up with Him” off their self-titled 2014 EP. It’s hardly a wonder, then, that they’ve already opened for Alabama and Chase Rice.