What You'll Get
- $25 for one early-discount ticket for seating in sections 414-417 or 438-442 (up to $46.18 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $30 for one ticket for seating in sections 414-417 or 438-442 (up to $46.18 value)
- $35 for one ticket for seating in rear bowl sections 318-329 (up to $56.45 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $40 for one ticket for seating in rear bowl sections 318-329 (up to $56.45 value)
- $125 for one ticket for seating in front sections B-E (up to $194.01 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $130 for one ticket for seating in front sections B-E(up to $194.01 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Kenny Chesney: Spread the Love Tour
- Kenny Chesney’s stats: 40+ Top 10 singles, 28 No. 1 singles, 30 million albums sold, and 8 Country Music Entertainer of the Year Awards (four from the CMAs; four from the ACMs)
- Title of his newest album: The Big Revival, which was also the title of his wildly successful 2015 tour (it was called the biggest country music tour of that year thanks to more than $116 million in sales)
- “Flora-Bama”: the tailgating anthem which serves as proof that, despite his more timely lyrics, he’s the same beer-drinking good ol’ boy he’s always been
- Old hit he might bring back: “How Forever Feels”
- Hit most likely to convince you not to sell your old John Deere: “She Thinks My Tractor’s Sexy”
- Who else will be there: Miranda Lambert, Jake Owen, and Old Dominion
- How you know Miranda Lambert: The six-time ACM Female Vocalist of the Year and the two-time winner of CMA’s Album of the Year draws success like a magnet thanks to gutsy hits such as “Kerosene,” “Gunpowder & Lead,” and “Somethin’ Bad.” Her latest album, Platinum, also won her a second Grammy Award.
- How you know Jake Owen: #1 hits such as “Barefoot Blue Jean Night,” “Alone with You,” and the laid-back “Beachin’” from his latest album, Days of Gold, and as the ACM 2009 Top Male Vocalist
- Old Dominion: Straight out of Nashville with a sound that blends contemporary country with rock and hip-hop, this five-piece has been making waves with tracks such as “Break Up with Him” off their self-titled 2014 EP. It’s hardly a wonder, then, that they’ve already opened for Alabama and Chase Rice.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 4, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem for a ticket at AT&T Stadium, Entry A, Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Voucher must be printed; no mobile vouchers. Ticket value includes all fees. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not Valid in combination with promo codes. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.