What You'll Get
- $29 for one G-Pass to see Kenny Chesney’s The Big Revival Tour feat. Jake Owen & Chase Rice (up to $63.50 value)
- When: Thursday, July 23, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Save Mart Center
- Seating: sections 209–213 or 225–229
- Door time: TK p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Kenny Chesney: The Big Revival Tour
- Kenny Chesney has racked up: 37 top-five singles, 30 million albums sold, and 8 Country Music Entertainer of the Year Awards
- Title of his newest album: The Big Revival
- Proof that, despite his more timely lyrics, he’s the same beer-drinking good ol’ boy he’s always been: the tailgating anthem “Flora-Bama”
- Old hit he might bring back: “How Forever Feels”
- Hit most likely to convince you not to sell your old John Deere: “She Thinks My Tractor’s Sexy”
- Who else will be there: Jake Owen and Chase Rice
- How you know Jake Owen: from beachy, laid-back country hits that include ““Barefoot Bluejean Night” and “Beachin’”
- How you know Chase Rice: before he scored a gold-selling hit with “Ready Set Roll” and co-wrote Florida Georgia Line’s “Cruise,” he was a college football player and a competitor on Survivor: Nicaragua
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 24, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.