What You'll Get
Rock ‘n’ roll is one of two jobs in which you are encouraged to set your tools on fire when you’re done with them—the other, of course, is dentistry. Hear hot licks with this deal.
- $29 for one ticket to see Kenny Loggins with special guest Blue Sky Riders (up to a $60 value)
- When: Sunday, August 25, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Macomb Music Theatre in Mt. Clemens
- Seating: main-floor reserved
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Kenny Loggins with Blue Sky Riders
* Kenny Loggins, a.k.a.: "King of the Movie Soundtrack" * Half of: Loggins and Messina, superstar folk duo of the early '70s * Solo cuts: "What a Fool Believes," "This Is It" * Hollywood hits: “Danger Zone” from Top Gun,“I’m Alright” from Caddyshack, and “Footloose” from Where’s My Foot? * Number of metallurgic albums Loggins has been involved with: six platinum, eight gold * Who are the Blue Sky Riders?: a country trio featuring Loggins, Georgia Middleman, and Gary Burr * [The Huffington Post](http://gr.pn/1d0hZ1r) described their debut album, Finally Home, as: "a celebration, imbued with the unbridled passion of one more go around, one more spin on the dance floor, one more chance at true love."
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 25, 2013. Limit 4 per person. Redeem starting 8/25 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Macomb Music Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.