During concerts, a musician's wild side emerges, such as when a guitarist destroys an amplifier or a singer eats a zebra. Observe untamed talent with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see Kenny Loggins
- When: Saturday, August 16, at 8 p.m.
- Where: nTelos Wireless Pavilion
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for general admission to the lawn (up to $33.45 value)
- $30 for rows P–V of the left or right gold circle (up to $53.70 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Kenny Loggins, a.k.a.: "King of the Movie Soundtrack"
- Half of: Loggins and Messina, superstar folk duo of the early '70s
- Number of Grammys on his Grammy shelf: two
- Number of metallurgic albums Loggins has been involved with: six platinum, eight gold
- Solo cuts: "What a Fool Believes," "This Is It"
- Hollywood hits: “Danger Zone” from Top Gun,“I’m Alright” from Caddyshack, and “Footloose” from Where’s My Foot?
- Recent media crossovers: he portrayed a DJ in Grand Theft Auto V, performed with pops orchestras from Hawaii to Boston, and played an animated version of himself in Archer