What You'll Get
- $21 for one G-Pass to see Kenny Rogers (up to $42.25 value)
- When: Saturday, August 22, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Harrah’s Gulf Coast Great Lawn
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 6 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Kenny Rogers is: the legendary Grammy-winning singer and beard-of-all-trades
- Kenny Rogers’ sound: “his lush, easy listening productions and smooth croons showed that country stars could conquer the pop audience,” according to AllMusic.com
- Hits you know: “The Gambler” and “Islands in the Stream”
- Hit you didn’t know was sung by Kenny Rogers: “Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)”
- Where you’ve heard it: the psychedelic bowling/Gulf War dream sequence in The Big Lebowski
- His career today: even after decades in the business, his nonstop performing has kept him in touch with every new generation—Spin praised his appearance as one of the key sets at Bonnaroo in 2012
- His beard today: still great
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 22, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.