What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Kenny Rogers
- When: Thursday, December 11, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Capitol Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 for sections 21–24 (up to $38 value)
- $39 for sections 1–4, rows S–FF (up to $60.15 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Kenny Rogers is: the legendary Grammy-winning singer and beard-of-all-trades
- Kenny Rogers’ sound: “his lush, easy listening productions and smooth croons showed that country stars could conquer the pop audience,” according to AllMusic.com
- Hits you know: “The Gambler” and “Islands in the Stream”
- Hit you didn’t know was sung by Kenny Rogers: “Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)”
- Where you’ve heard it: the psychedelic bowling/Gulf War dream sequence in The Big Lebowski
- His career today: even after decades in the business, his nonstop performing has kept him in touch with every new generation—Spin praised his appearance as one of the key sets at Bonnaroo in 2012
- His beard today: still great
- What to expect at this concert: favorite songs from the past few decades, along with heartwarming holiday standards
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 11, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 12/11 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Capitol Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Dusty Guitar Promotions' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.