- One G-Pass to see Kenny Rogers – Christmas and Hits Through the Years Tour with special guest Linda Davis
- When: Sunday, December 21, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Chrysler Hall
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $30 for balcony seating (up to $56.80 value)
- $40 for orchestra seating (up to $73.45 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Kenny Rogers – Christmas and Hits Through the Years
- Kenny Rogers is: the legendary Grammy-winning singer and beard-of-all-trades
- Kenny Rogers’ sound: “his lush, easy listening productions and smooth croons showed that country stars could conquer the pop audience,” according to AllMusic.com
- Hits you know: “The Gambler” and “Islands in the Stream”
- Hit you didn’t know was sung by Kenny Rogers: “Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)”
- Where you’ve heard it: the psychedelic bowling/Gulf War dream sequence in The Big Lebowski
- His career today: even after decades in the business, his nonstop performing has kept him in touch with every new generation—Spin praised his appearance as one of the key sets at Bonnaroo in 2012
- His beard today: still great
- What to expect at this concert: favorite songs from the past few decades, along with heartwarming holiday standards