What You'll Get
At the wildest concerts, singers have been known to throw themselves into the crowd and end their sentences with prepositions. Be shocked and appalled with this deal.
- One G-Pass to a holiday concert
- Where: NYCB Theatre at Westbury
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $31.25 to see Kenny Rogers on Wednesday, December 4, at 8 p.m. (up to a $62.50 value). Seating will be in sections B, C, or E, rows M–V.
- $30 to see Holiday Doo Wop on Saturday, December 14, at 7 p.m. (up to a $62.50 value). Seating will be in sections C–F, rows M–V.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.
Kenny Rogers Christmas And Hits Through The Years
- Hits you know: “The Gambler,” “Lucille,” “Islands in the Stream”
- Hit you didn’t know was sung by Kenny Rogers: “Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)”
- Where you’ve heard it: the psychedelic bowling/Gulf War dream sequence in The Big Lebowski
- Where else Rogers’ music has been honored: in the Country Music Hall of Fame
- Does that mean he only plays country music?: no, he’s dabbled in rock, pop, and even jazz
- Recent successes: Spin praised his set at Bonnaroo 2012 as one of the best of the festival
- What else he’ll be celebrating on his December tour: Christmas, beating Santa in this year’s Whitest Beard contest
- Yuletide songs he’ll perform: “Silent Night,” “Joy To The World,” “White Christmas”<p>
Holiday Doo Wop
- The lineup: The Duprees, Jay Seigel’s Tokens, Shirley Alston Reeves, Johnny Tillotson, and others
- What they’ll be singing: their own hits and doo wop takes on holiday tunes
- How you know the Tokens: the original lineup—featuring Jay Siegel—was responsible for “The Lion Sleeps Tonight”
- How you know Shirley Alston Reeves: as the former lead singer of The Shirelles
- How you know Johhny Tillotson: by reading his name tag, and from his reworking of the 19th-century Haitian song, “Yellow Bird”<p>
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at NYCB Theatre at Westbury on 12/14. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About NYCB Theatre at Westbury
More than half a century ago, three partners raised a vibrant, multicolored tent on an underdeveloped industrial site and established the Westbury Music Fair. It followed its first production, The King and I, with a decade of top-name talent and Broadway musicals. Then, recognizing its place on the theater scene was permanent, it planted its roots as a fully enclosed theater-in-the-round. Expanding its repertoire to match its new digs, the theater showcased performers such as The Who, Bruce Springsteen, and Julie Andrews. Today, past a lounge blazing in purple and red lights, guests find that same circular stage hosting equally great musical acts and musical theater.