All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $20 for one general-admission ticket (up to $26.50 value)
Kenny vs. Spenny
- Who they are: comedians and best friends Kenny Hotz and Spencer Rice
- What they do: compete against each other in comedically outrageous battles aired on their TV show of the same name, with the winner choosing the punishment for the loser
- Kenny’s approach to the game: he “loves to humiliate Spenny and will do anything to win”
- Spenny’s approach to the game: he “believes in preparation and hard work”
- A sample competition: “Who Can Sit on a Cow the Longest?”
- A sample humiliation: Spenny gets covered in cow manure after his cow throws him off its back when Kenny tosses a dog toy at it
- What to expect at the live show: silly, offbeat, and possibly offensive challenges and consequences
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 2, 2018. Limit 8/person. Redeem starting 3/2 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Disability seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Ages 19+. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.