- One G-Pass to see Kenny Wayne Shepherd & Los Lonely Boys
- When: Friday, August 1, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Pearl Concert Theater at Palms Casino Resort
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25.70 for the rear mezzanine (up to $41.50 value)
- $39.70 for the middle mezzanine (up to $62.75 value)
- $46.70 for the rear floor or front mezzanine (up to $72.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Kenny Wayne Shepherd & Los Lonely Boys
- How you know Kenny Wayne Shepherd: he’s the guitarist responsible for “Blue on Black” and “Deja Voodoo”
- Number of platinum albums he’s released: three
- Number of Shepherd’s albums that have hit #1 on the Billboard US Blues charts: all six
- What’s new: Goin’ Home, which includes contributions from musical luminaries such as Ringo Starr and Keb’ Mo’
- Legendary guitar encounters: for a one-night stint with Jimmy Fallon’s house band, The Roots, Shepherd played the same Fender Stratocaster that Jimi Hendrix played at Woodstock
- Los tres hermanos de Los Lonely Boys: Henry Garza, Jojo Garza, and Ringo Garza
- Self-described sound: “Texican Rock and Roll”
- Definition of “Texican Rock and Roll”: 1: traditional Tejano fused with hickory-smoked blues and unabashed party rock; 2: ZZ Top’s quinceañera
- Their debut single “Heaven” landed at number one on the Billboard Adult Contemporary Chart and earned a Grammy Award
- Latest album: 2011’s Rockpango
- Definition of “Rockpango”: Spanglish for “rock party”