What You'll Get
- One FunDay Admission Ticket for the 2017 Season to Kennywood
Valid any day from May 6 through September 17
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 17, 2017. Limit 10/person. Redeem on selected date for a ticket at the venue box office. This is a ticket redeemable only for admission until expiration date, September 17, 2017; notwithstanding anything on the voucher, ticket has no value after expiration date passes. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. You are purchasing a voucher redeemable for ticket(s) valid only at Kennywood Amusement Park, located in West Mifflin, PA, U.S.A. To help prevent credit card fraud, you may be asked to provide a standard form of government-issued identification, in order to redeem your voucher. The purchaser’s name must match the name on the offered identification. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
Located just minutes outside Pittsburgh, Kennywood offers a unique mix of classic rides and modern thrills, including six roller coasters, a 14-ride Kiddieland, and several attractions that cannot be found anywhere else. Kennywood’s three wooden coasters date back to the 1920's and are treasured as much for their historic value as the fact that they all continue to deliver fun in its purest form
One of only two amusement parks named a National Historic Landmark, visiting Kennywood can be like traveling back in time to a simpler era. You won’t find the overly sanitized glitz and glamour of more modern parks here—yet nestled amongst the 90-year-old Merry Go Round and beloved family rides like the Turtle, you’ll still encounter thrills that will take even the most adventurous person’s breath away. Try the Phantom’s Revenge, one of the fastest roller coasters in the world, or the Black Widow, which spins guests around as it hurtles 146 feet in the air, sending riders almost upside down at speeds close to 70 miles per hour.
- Thrill Rides: The Phantom’s Revenge combines high speeds, scintillating drops and big air for an unforgettable ride. Then hop on the Exterminator, a spinning steel coaster set inside a pitch-black building, or the Kangaroo, the world’s only Flying Coaster still in operation, which packs a hop far more impressive than may appear at first glance.
- Water Rides: Stay cool on hot days on a log flume with a 53-foot final drop, or take in the beautiful views from atop the Pittsburg Plunge—before being dropped down into a pool that will leave you drenched.
- Food and Entertainment: Special experiences at the 4-D Theater immerse viewers in a 3-D movie aided by real-world special effects, while a rotating slate of live shows include rock concerts and magic performances. Fill up with funnel cakes topped by fruit and ice cream, deep-fried banana splits, and Kennywood’s famous Potato Patch fries, topped with cheese and bacon.
- Kiddie Rides: Many of Kennywood's most popular rides—even the dreaded Phantom—shrink down to a size suitable for kids, though the whole family will probably enjoy a ride on a replica old-fashioned trolley similar to the ones that delivered guests to the park when it opened back in 1898.