Located just outside Pittsburgh, PA, this traditional amusement park features world-class coasters and one-of-a-kind rides and attractions
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- When can I visit?: any operating day during the 2019 season
- Free admission for children under 3
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 15, 2019. Refundable only on day of purchase. You are purchasing a voucher redeemable for ticket(s) valid only for admission to Kennywood Amusement Park in West Mifflin, PA, USA during the 2019 season, which ends on 9/15/2019 subject to weather and other unforeseen conditions. Before visiting to redeem voucher for a ticket, please check calendar and hours of operation on Kennywood website www.kennywood.com/calendar. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount is based on current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. To help prevent credit card fraud, you may be asked to provide a standard form of government-issued identification, in order to redeem your voucher. The purchaser’s name must match the name on the offered identification. Limit 10 per person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Kennywood Amusement Park
Located just minutes outside Pittsburgh, Kennywood offers a unique mix of classic rides and modern thrills, including six roller coasters, a 14-ride Kiddieland, and several attractions that cannot be found anywhere else. Kennywood’s three wooden coasters date back to the 1920's and are treasured as much for their historic value as the fact that they all continue to deliver fun in its purest form
One of only two amusement parks named a National Historic Landmark, visiting Kennywood can be like traveling back in time to a simpler era. You won’t find the overly sanitized glitz and glamour of more modern parks here—yet nestled amongst the 90-year-old Merry Go Round and beloved family rides like the Turtle, you’ll still encounter thrills that will take even the most adventurous person’s breath away. Try the Phantom’s Revenge, one of the fastest roller coasters in the world, or the Black Widow, which spins guests around as it hurtles 146 feet in the air, sending riders almost upside down at speeds close to 70 miles per hour.
- Thrill Rides: The Phantom’s Revenge combines high speeds, scintillating drops and big air for an unforgettable ride. Then hop on the Exterminator, a spinning steel coaster set inside a pitch-black building, or the Kangaroo, the world’s only Flying Coaster still in operation, which packs a hop far more impressive than may appear at first glance.
- Water Rides: Take in the beautiful views from atop the Pittsburg Plunge—before being dropped down into a pool that will leave you drenched. Then, climb aboard a raft with your group for a tour on the Raging Rapids. This river-rapid ride will leave you dripping and determined to enjoy the fun again and again.
- Food and Entertainment: Special experiences at the 4-D Theater immerse viewers in a 3-D movie aided by real-world special effects, while a rotating slate of live shows include rock concerts and magic performances. Fill up with funnel cakes topped by fruit and ice cream, deep-fried banana splits, and Kennywood’s famous Potato Patch fries, topped with cheese and bacon.
- Kiddie Rides: Many of Kennywood's most popular rides—even the dreaded Phantom—shrink down to a size suitable for kids, though the whole family will probably enjoy a ride on a replica old-fashioned trolley similar to the ones that delivered guests to the park when it opened back in 1898.
New for 2019 - Steelers Country
Kennywood Park and the Pittsburgh Steelers have teamed up for a historic collaboration. Coming to Kennywood in 2019, Steelers Country is one-of-a-kind themed land that celebrated the hard-hitting heroics of the players, but with a unique twist. The new Steelers Country will the be anchored by the record-breaking roller coaster, The Steel Curtain. With Steelers Country, Kennywood and the Steelers are honoring the greatness of the past and looking toward the future of the park, the team, the fans, and the city of Pittsburgh.
Now Open- Thomas Town™: Thomas Town™ Kennywood will bring to life everyone’s favorite No. 1 Engine, along with his friends and favorite destinations from the Island of Sodor. Thomas Town will be one of the largest additions in the 120-year history of Kennywood Park, featuring four new family rides based on characters from the beloved children’s program and a life-sized Thomas the Tank Engine™ traveling on a redesigned Olde Kennywood Railroad. Young conductors and their families can experience thrills with Thomas, Cranky, Harold, Flynn, and Diesel, along with live shows featuring Sir Topham Hatt and some of his Really Useful Engines.