- $25 for two tickets to see a Kenosha Kingfish baseball game plus two hats, two hot dogs, and two sodas ($62 value)
- Where: Historic Simmons Field
- Seating: Field Box Tickets
- Door time: one hour before game time.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- Against the Wisconsin Woodchucks on Sunday, July 6, at 5:05 p.m.
- Against the Woodchucks on Monday, July 7, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the La Crosse Loggers on Tuesday, July 8, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Loggers on Wednesday, July 9, at 7:05 p.m.
The Scouting Report
As June makes way for July, the Kingfish find themselves in the middle of the pack in the Northwoods League’s South Division—not a bad position considering that this is the organization’s first year of existence. Comprised of players from preexisting clubs and the college ranks, the ‘fish have nevertheless put together an above-.500 record after two months of play and memorizing their locker combinations. Hot bats are primarily to thank for the organization’s auspicious start: Kenosha has two players in the top 5 for home runs and top 6 for RBIs thus far in the 2014 season.
The Kenosha Kingfish may be a new team in the Northwoods League, but their home is among the oldest. In the summer of 2014, the newly-formed organization took the field at Historic Simmons Field, a 3,218-seat ballpark built in 1920. The Simmons Field diamond has hosted high school teams, semi-pro clubs, women's pro leagues, and even multi-platinum boy bands over the decades before its current residents moved in and changed all the locks. Today, the Kingfish continue to share the beautiful old ballpark with local amateur teams and exhibition games, continuing the legacy of quality baseball in the town of Kenosha. The team sold out 22 of 36 games during the inaugural season and are looking forward to an even more exciting 2015 season. From Zip-Lining Mascots and celebrity appearances, to Toilet Seat Races and the Dancing Elvi' Dancing Grounds Crew, the Kenosha Kingfish provide exciting and affordable, family-oriented entertainment.