What You'll Get
- $29 for two tickets to see a Kenosha Kingfish baseball game plus two hats, two hot dogs, and two sodas ($62 value)
- Where: Simmons Field
- Seating: general admission
- Gates open: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- Against the Madison Mallards on Thursday, June 25, at 7:05 p.m. (Ruffolo’s Hair Studio’s Princess Night with an appearance by Elsa)
- Against the La Crosse Loggers on Tuesday, July 7, at 7:05 p.m. (Lynch Chevrolet presents an appearance by MLB Hall of Famer, Andre Dawson)
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 5/11 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Simmons Field. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects The Kenosha Kingfish’s current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Gates open 1 hour before game time. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kenosha Kingfish
The Kenosha Kingfish may be a new team in the Northwoods League, but their home is among the oldest. In the summer of 2014, the newly-formed organization took the field at Historic Simmons Field, a 3,218-seat ballpark built in 1920. The Simmons Field diamond has hosted high school teams, semi-pro clubs, women's pro leagues, and even multi-platinum boy bands over the decades before its current residents moved in and changed all the locks. Today, the Kingfish continue to share the beautiful old ballpark with local amateur teams and exhibition games, continuing the legacy of quality baseball in the town of Kenosha. The team sold out 22 of 36 games during the inaugural season and are looking forward to an even more exciting 2015 season. From Zip-Lining Mascots and celebrity appearances, to Toilet Seat Races and the Dancing Elvi' Dancing Grounds Crew, the Kenosha Kingfish provide exciting and affordable, family-oriented entertainment.