- $60 for one Bond Society pass (up to $80 value)
- $120 for one VIP Bond Society experience (up to $160 value)
- $270 for four Bond Society passes (up to $360 value)
- $435 for four VIP Bond Society experiences (up to $580 value)
- Dress code: Bond themed attire is requested (think tuxedos and ball gowns)
The Bond Society pass includes access to all the entertainment of the evening, pus a complimentary martini and a declassified MI6 mission.
The VIP Bond Society experience includes everything in the above pass, plus complimentary hors d’oeuvres and desserts, two additional cocktails, access to a masquerade soirée in a classified VIP area, a complimentary masquerade mask, access to complimentary massages, and access to a VIP-only pre-reception starting at 7 p.m.
4th Annual Bond Soirée
- Bond. James Bond: The man of the night. This soirée will celebrate the 53rd anniversary of the character’s film debut, the upcoming Daniel Craig–led Spectre, and everything else Bond related.
- The Entertainment: a soirée, Bond-girl-themed fashion show, and luxury car exhibit
- Other Sights: Expect fire spinners, Bond movie clips, and an appearance by the famous agent and his Aston Martin.
- Shaken, Not Stirred: how almost everyone is going to order their martinis while taking advantage of Bond-themed drink specials
- Your Mission: Mingle with actual spies from Empire Investigation, try your hand at 007 slot machines, embark on declassified missions, and support the National Kidney Foundation.
- Your Theme Music: DJ remixes of Bond openers that may include “Skyfall,” “The World Is Not Enough,” and “Living Daylights”
Perlé Champagne Bar
25 Market Sq.
Pittsburgh, PA 15222Get Directions