Tourists and residents enjoy various roller-coasters, bumper cars, amusement rides, and more
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- NON-KENTUCKY RESIDENT- Two vouchers: Each valid for Two Consecutive Day Admission and Free Soft Drinks
- NON-KENTUCKY RESIDENT- Four vouchers: Each valid for Two Consecutive Day Admission and Free Soft Drinks
- KENTUCKY RESIDENT- Two vouchers: Each valid for One Single-Day Admission
KENTUCKY RESIDENT- Four vouchers: Each valid for One Single-Day Admission
- When can I visit? Any day of the 2019 season through September 2; view the park’s calendar
- Free admission for children under 36 inches tall
If purchasing the out of state package, customers will need to show a valid state ID when redeeming the vouchers at the park.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 2, 2019. ALL SALES FINAL. This is a voucher for admission. Use for admission to Kentucky Kingdom and Hurricane Bay, during the 2019 season through September 2, 2019, after expiration this voucher has no value. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid on days when the park is closed for private events. See park calendar for operating days and hours. Out-of-state admission requires a valid out-of-state ID to be presented upon admission. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Kentucky Kingdom
With more than 70 rides and attractions, including a huge water park, Kentucky Kingdom and Hurricane Bay offers unforgettable fun for everyone in the family. To celebrate its 30th anniversary in 2019, the park is introducing its sixth world-class roller coaster, the Kentucky Flyer, the planet’s most thrilling family roller coaster. While zipping through 56-degree hairpin turns, the Flyer has plenty of exciting “air time,” and with a minimum height requirement of only 40 inches (when accompanied), it allows younger children to join their families in experiencing the exhilaration of a high-speed roller coaster.
Among the park’s many other highlights are:
- Storm Chaser: While dropping from its 100-foot lift hill, the coaster twists into a heart-pounding barrel roll, the first in the U.S. from such a great height.
- Big Surf: A 750,000-gallon wave pool to play in – With Big Kahuna waves.
- Lightning Run: Ranked among the top 40 steel coasters in the world. A one of a kind must-do ride.
- Deep Water Dive: One of the tallest body slides in the world with a Skybox launch. Riders drop 12-stories and end in a huge splash.
- Giant Wheel: A classic family favorite that offers a panoramic view from its 150-foot height.
- Raging Rapids River Ride: A whitewater raft adventure for the whole family to love.