Tourists and residents enjoy various roller-coasters, bumper cars, amusement rides, and more
What You'll Get
- When can I visit? Tickets are valid any day through September 27, 2020; view the park’s calendar.
- Free admission for children under 36 inches tall
Kentucky Resident Tickets:
- $29 for One Single-Day Admission Ticket
- $29 for One Single-Day Admission Ticket + unlimited soft drinks
- $39 for One 2-day Admission Ticket + unlimited soft drinks
The Fine Print
About Kentucky Kingdom and Hurricane Bay
Kentucky Kingdom and Hurricane Bay is bigger, better and wetter than ever. With more than 70 thrilling rides – including six world-class roller coasters, two wave pools, water slides, and numerous children’s rides, plus food, games and shows- there's something for everyone.
Among the park’s many other highlights are:
- Kentucky Flyer: Zipping through 56-degree hairpin turns, the Flyer has plenty of exciting “air time,” and with a minimum height requirement of only 40 inches (when accompanied), it allows younger children to join their families in experiencing the exhilaration of a high-speed roller coaster.
- Storm Chaser: While dropping from its 100-foot lift hill, the coaster twists into a heart-pounding barrel roll, the first in the U.S. from such a great height.
- Big Surf: A 750,000-gallon wave pool to play in – With Big Kahuna waves.
- Lightning Run: Ranked among the top 40 steel coasters in the world. A one of a kind must-do ride.
- Deep Water Dive: One of the tallest body slides in the world with a Skybox launch. Riders drop 12-stories and end in a huge splash.
- Giant Wheel: A classic family favorite that offers a panoramic view from its 150-foot height.
- Raging Rapids River Ride: A whitewater raft adventure for the whole family to love.