Splash, ride, slide, and play all in the same place. Get two parks for one low price.
About This Deal
- When can I visit?: Tickets are valid through September 26, 2021; view the park’s calendar.
Kentucky Resident Tickets:
- $38.50 for One Single-Day Admission Ticket
- $38.50 for One 2-Day Admission Ticket + Unlimited Soft Drinks
2021 Season Passes:
- $69.95 for One Season Pass plus a free ticket to bring a friend on a weekday in July
- Season Pass includes:
- Free Parking
- $1.00 Soft Drinks
- 20% OFF Food
- 20% OFF Merchandise
- Unlimited Admission
- Unlimited Rides
- One free weekday admission for a friend during July
- Free admission for those under 36 inches tall
- View park policies
Kentucky Kingdom and Hurricane Bay
Kentucky Kingdom and Hurricane Bay is bigger, better, and wetter than ever. With more than 70 thrilling rides – including six world-class roller coasters, two wave pools, water slides, and numerous children’s rides, plus food, games, and shows- there’s something for everyone.
Among the park’s many other attraction and highlights are:
- Kentucky Flyer: Zipping through 56-degree hairpin turns, the Flyer has plenty of exciting “air time,” and with a minimum height requirement of only 40 inches (when accompanied), it allows younger children to join their families in experiencing the exhilaration of a high-speed roller coaster.
- Storm Chaser: While dropping from its 100-foot lift hill, the coaster twists into a heart-pounding barrel roll, the first in the U.S. from such a great height.
- Big Surf: A 750,000-gallon wave pool to play in – With Big Kahuna waves.
- Lightning Run: Ranked among the top 40 steel coasters in the world. A one of a kind must-do ride.
- Deep Water Dive: One of the tallest body slides in the world with a Skybox launch. Riders drop 12-stories and end in a huge splash.
- Giant Wheel: A classic family favorite that offers a panoramic view from its 150-foot height.
- Raging Rapids River Ride: A whitewater raft adventure for the whole family to love.