What You'll Get
- Stock-car racing at Kentucky Motor Speedway
- When: 5 p.m. at races between April 27th and October 19th ; click here to see the schedule
- Where: Kentucky Motor Speedway
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $12 for two tickets and two sodas (up to $24 value)
- $24 for four tickets and four sodas (up to $48 value)
- $36 for six tickets and six sodas (up to $72 value)
- $49 for 10 tickets and 10 sodas (up to $120 value)
Races at Kentucky Motor Speedway
On April 13, Kentucky Motor Speedway gears up for another season of high-adrenaline racing, as it’s done every year since 1961. Each Sunday features a different line-up of events, including street stock, thunder stock, sportsman, mini stock, mini stock figure eight and two-seat cruisers with monthly clone go-carts. Four hours of racing kicks off at 5 p.m., though fans can arrive early for qualifying at 4 p.m. and practice at 2 p.m., which is a great time to catch a behind-the-scenes look at drivers preparing their cars and tuning-up their lead feet.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 19, 2014. Limit 2 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Kentucky Motor Speedway. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Kentucky Motor Speedway's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.