- One G-Pass to the Kevin Hart: What Now? Tour
- When: Saturday, May 16, at 11:30 p.m.
- Where: The Palace of Auburn Hills
- Door time: 11 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $49 for seating in sections 218–228, rows 12–19 (up to $60.75 value)
- $69 for seating in sections 217–230, rows 2–11 (up to $88.70 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Kevin Hart: What Now? Tour
With his manic energy, motormouth delivery, and self-effacing humor, Philly-born standup comedian Kevin Hart has become a full-fledged movie star. He’s well on his way to officially owning the year 2015 with films such as The Wedding Ringer and Get Hard—but with the What Now? Tour, he reaches a new level of superstardom. With more than half a million tickets snapped in the first weekend of sales, he’s on track to snag the record for biggest comedy tour ever. No matter what the numbers say, he’ll enter the history books: by tour’s end, Hart will become the first-ever standup comic to headline an NFL stadium.