What You'll Get
- One ticket to Kevin Hart: What Now Tour
- When: Sunday, June 21, at 10:30 p.m.
- Where: Quicken Loans Arena
- Door time: 9:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $39.50 for sections 200–206 or 228–233 (up to $53.60 value)
- $59.50 for sections 223–227, 207–211, or the middle or rear of sections 100–106 or 128–133 (up to $74.40 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Kevin Hart: What Now Tour
With his manic energy, motormouth delivery, and self-effacing humor, Philly-born standup comedian Kevin Hart has become a full-fledged comedic genius. He scored a BET Best Actor Award for Kevin Hart: Laugh at My Pain and is on his way to becoming a movie star with box-office hits such as The Wedding Ringer and Get Hard. But with the What Now Tour, he reaches a new level of superstardom. With more than half a million tickets snapped in the first weekend of sales, he’s on track to snag the record for biggest comedy tour ever. No matter what the numbers say, he’ll enter the history books: a performance in his hometown will make him the first-ever standup to headline an NFL stadium.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 21, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 6/21 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.