What You'll Get
- One ticket to the Kevin Hart: What Now? Tour
- When: Friday, May 8, at 10:30 p.m.
- Where: Amalie Arena
- Door time: 9:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $49 for an early discount for seating in sections 304–329 or 314–318 (up to $80.15 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $55 for an early discount for seating in sections 304–329 or 314–318 (up to $80.15 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $60 for seating in sections 304–329 or 314–318 (up to $80.15 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Kevin Hart: What Now? Tour
With his manic energy, motormouth delivery, and self-effacing humor, Philly-born standup comedian Kevin Hart has become a full-fledged movie star. He’s well on his way to officially owning the year 2015 with films such as The Wedding Ringer and Get Hard—but with the What Now? Tour, he reaches a new level of superstardom. With more than half a million tickets snapped in the first weekend of sales, he’s on track to snag the record for biggest comedy tour ever. No matter what the numbers say, he’ll enter the history books: by tour’s end, Hart will become the first-ever standup comic to headline an NFL stadium.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 8, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 5/8 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Amalie Arena. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.