What You'll Get
- $19 for one general-admission ticket (up to $35 value)
- His style of music: soca, an infectious branch of Caribbean music that blends aspects of cadence, funk, and soul into a groovy island sound
- His breakthrough: 2004’s “Turn Me On” from the self-titled album Kevin Lyttle, which peaked within the top 10 in 15 different countries
- The next best thing to owning a labelmaker: In the decade since “Turn Me On,” Kevin has created his own label (Tarakon Records) and released subsequent records on it, including 2012’s I Love Carnival.
- Collaborations: His infectious grooves have caught the ears of Flo Rida, with whom he teamed up on the song “Anywhere,” as well as Grammy-winner Mya.
- What’s next: That collaboration with Mya produced the song “Bum Bum,” which is slated to headline Lyttle’s upcoming album, The Diplomat.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 19, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 2/19 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.