What You'll Get
- $30 for one general-admission ticket (up to $48.67 value)
- Why he’s called Kid Ink: because of his 25 tattoos
- Why that number’s not larger: because 25 is when he lost count
- His rapping style: rhymes characterized by their positive outlook and deceptively laid-back pace
- What’s not laid-back about Kid Ink: his output, as he’s averaged one album a year since his 2012 debut, Up & Away
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 30, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Disability seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.