What You'll Get
- $25 for one “Drinking Beer With Dad” ticket package (one G-Pass and one beer koozie) to Kid Rock’s First Kiss: Cheap Date Tour with special guest Foreigner
- When: Tuesday, August 4, at 6:45 p.m.
- Where: Darien Lake Performing Arts Center
- General-admission lawn
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Kid Rock’s First Kiss: Cheap Date Tour with Special Guest Foreigner
- “Drinking Beer with Dad”: Kid Rock’s heartfelt track off his latest record, First Kiss
- Drinking Beer with Dad: a highly recommended activity during a Kid Rock show; all you need is your dad and some beer
- The signature sound: Like most Kid Rock tunes, it’s his own distinct blend of southern rock, punk, and hip-hop, all filtered through his perspective as a son of Detroit. Here, he’s also poured in a shot of blues.
- Other typically Kid Rock-ian tracks by Kid Rock: “First Kiss,” the premiere single from the new album of the same name
- Other hits you might hear live: “Bawitdaba,” “All Summer Long,” “Born Free,” and “Cowboy”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 4, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Promo codes not valid on this offer. Promo codes not valid on this offer. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.