- $25 for one “Drinking Beer With Dad” ticket package (one G-Pass, parking, and one beer koozie) to Kid Rock’s First Kiss: Cheap Date Tour with special guest Foreigner
- When: Tuesday, July 14, at 6:45 p.m.
- Where: PNC Music Pavilion
- General-admission lawn
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Kid Rock’s First Kiss: Cheap Date Tour with Special Guest Foreigner
- “Drinking Beer with Dad”: Kid Rock’s heartfelt track off his latest record, First Kiss
- Drinking Beer with Dad: a highly recommended activity during a Kid Rock show; all you need is your dad and some beer
- The signature sound: Like most Kid Rock tunes, it’s his own distinct blend of southern rock, punk, and hip-hop, all filtered through his perspective as a son of Detroit. Here, he’s also poured in a shot of blues.
- Other typically Kid Rock-ian tracks by Kid Rock: “First Kiss,” the premiere single from the new album of the same name
- Other hits you might hear live: “Bawitdaba,” “All Summer Long,” “Born Free,” and “Cowboy”